Tuesday 6 August 2013

Macro

My camera is a Canon PowerShot SX 30 IS, it's a 'bridge'camera ( a Digital SLR for idiots!) I bought it specifically because of the features which allow easy 'self-takes' when fishing, namely a flip screen and a programmable timer. I always leave it on 'Auto' and let the camera do the rest. I'm off to Wales for a weeks hols next week where I hope to do a spot of LRF so in anticipation of catching some of the smaller species I decided to try out the 'Macro' settings. The traditional trophy shot with small fish really doesn't work.
A couple of hours perching  produced a few opportunities to get to grips with the camera.
I'm really pleased with the first efforts.



A bit more interesting than the 'in-hand' shot!



1 comment:

  1. This article provides tips on fishing in rivers while wading. Become a more effective river angler by reading this quick article.

    fishing tips

    ReplyDelete