Sunday, 18 January 2015

Floundering

Had a recce around Preston Marina today in the hope that the area might give me my first lure caught flounder. Although the marina is actually a few miles from the sea a quick surf had revealed reports of flounder being caught from 'The Bullnose' - a structure between the first basin in the marina and the river.
A minus 4 degrees walk to the car and a beautiful sunrise.


 Sky hooks attached to the heavy fog!


Upstream towards the city.


Seawards









 A guy bait fishing for them had a small one while I was there so I know they are there!













3 comments:

  1. real fun. And as you are here reading this article, let’s assume that you are at least interested in fishing. A fishing reel is something that holds the fishing line

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny Paul, but I've been looking at those little flat fish too recently. However my nearest would be Skegness?

    ReplyDelete