Saturday 19 April 2014

Underwater

Took my new flies for an early morning swim and to get some practice with the 9# fly outfit -a bit heavy for this little chap who showed his approval of the flies - which was nice!




When I spotted a trout gently sipping in a few flies I cut the wet fly off and tied another of my dry mayfly patterns on - took a few casts to get the drift just right before it took - unfortunately it turned out to be an out of season chub!



Then had a play with my new waterproof case for the camera - nothing interesting to see but I can see the potential forsome nice lure and/or fish shots using it. It's basically just a camera shaped waterproof bag and not easy to use - I really fancy a Go Pro next.





Arrived home to find this wating for me - which was also nice - I shall wear it proudly!


No comments:

Post a Comment