Friday 20 June 2014

Fiiish

 
 
Thursday evening was too nice to condemn myself to watching our national football team imploding so I decided a wander along the river bank would be far more therapeutic!
 
I had already discovered how effective the Fiiish Black Minnows were during the close season taking a dozen fish over the 5lb mark - they were so good I actually stopped using them and switched to other lures in the hope of avoiding the chub and selecting out the trout.
I had a fantastic couple of hours after work with loads of fish around the 3lb mark with a few slightly better ones thrown in.

 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Paul, you are a chub magnet buddy. Dont know how you do it! I am still struggling to get my first on a lure - I will have one this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yourself over here mate I'll put you on 'em 😁

      Delete
    2. Will take you up on that offer bud. You will have to let me know when you have finished moving and got settled and then we can sort something out buddy.

      Delete